This part of ISO/TS 16410 is part of a set of standards that supports interoperability of autonomous EFC-systems, which includes ISO/TS 17575 parts 1 to 4 that define the EFC context data, their charge reports and their use of communication infrastructure. Within the suite of EFC standards this conformance evaluation procedure defines the process and tests for conformity evaluation of Front End and Back End that comply with the requirements in ISO/TS 17575-3.
This part of ISO/TS 16410 is intended to:
- assess Front End and Back End capabilities,
- assess Front End and Back End behaviour,
- serve as a guide for Front End and Back End conformance evaluation and type approval,
- achieve comparability between the results of the corresponding tests applied in different places at different times, and
- facilitate communications between parties.
This part of ISO/TS 16410 is based on ISO/TS 17575-3, and the ISO/IEC 9646 family of standards on conformance test methodology.
This part of ISO/TS 16410 specifies the Abstract Test Suite (ATS) to evaluate the conformity of Front End and Back End to ISO/TS 17575-3.
The objective of this part of ISO/TS 16410 is to provide a basis for conformance tests for the Front End and the Back End in Electronic Fee Collection to enable interoperability between different equipment supplied by different manufacturers. The present abstract test suite is directly derived from ISO/TS 17575-1.
Publication date: March 2012