This part of ISO/TS 16401 is part of a set of standards that supports interoperability of autonomous EFC-systems, which includes ISO/TS 17575 parts 1 to 4 that define the EFC context data, their charge reports and their use of communication infrastructure.
Within the suite of EFC standards this conformance evaluation procedure defines the process and tests for conformity evaluation of Front End and Back End that comply with the requirements in ISO/TS 17575-2.
This part of ISO/TS 16401 is intended to:
- assess Front End Communications API and Front End Application capabilities,
- assess Front End Communications API and Front End Application behaviour,
- serve as a guide for Front End Communications API and Front End Application conformance evaluation and type approval,
- achieve comparability between the results of the corresponding tests applied in different places at different times, and
- facilitate communications between parties.
This part of ISO/TS 16401 is based on ISO/TS 17575-2, and the ISO/IEC 9646 family of standards on conformance test methodology.
Publication date: March 2012