This part of ISO/TS 16403 is part of a set of standards that supports interoperability of autonomous EFC-systems, which includes ISO/TS 17575 that defines the EFC context data, their charge reports and their use of communication infrastructure. Within the suite of EFC standards this conformance evaluation procedure defines the process and tests for conformity evaluation of Front End and Back End that comply with the requirements in ISO/TS 17575-4.
This part of ISO/TS 16403 is intended to
- assess Front End and Back End capabilities,
- assess Front End and Back End behaviour,
- serve as a guide for Front End and Back End conformance evaluation and type approval,
- achieve comparability between the results of the corresponding tests applied in different places at different times, and
- facilitate communications between parties.
This part of ISO/TS 16403 is based on ISO/TS 17575-4.
Publication date: March 2012