ISO/IEC 29109-6:2011-Information technology — Conformance testing methodology for biometric data interchange formats defined in ISO/IEC 19794 — Part 6: Iris image data
This part of ISO/IEC 29109 specifies elements of conformance testing methodology, test assertions, and test procedures as applicable to ISO/IEC 19794-6:2005.
This part of ISO/IEC 29109 establishes
- test assertions of the structure of the iris image data format as specified in ISO/IEC 19794-6:2005 (Type A Level 1 as defined in ISO/IEC 29109-1:2009),
- test assertions of internal consistency by checking the types of values that may be contained within each field (Type A Level 2 as defined in ISO/IEC 29109-1:2009).
This part of ISO/IEC 29109 does not establish tests of
- conformance of CBEFF structures required by ISO/IEC 19794-6:2005,
- semantic assertions (Type A Level 3 as defined in ISO/IEC 29109-1:2009),
- other characteristics of biometric products or other types of testing of biometric products (e.g. acceptance, performance, robustness, security),
- tests of conformance of systems that do not produce ISO/IEC 19794-6:2005 records.
Publication date: October 2011