ISO/IEC 29109-9:2011-Information technology — Conformance testing methodology for biometric data interchange formats defined in ISO/IEC 19794 — Part 9: Vascular image data
This part of ISO/IEC 29109 specifies elements of conformance testing methodology, test assertions, and test procedures as applicable to ISO/IEC 19794-9.
- test assertions of the structure of the vascular image data format as specified in ISO/IEC 19794-9:2007 (Type A Level 1 as defined in ISO/IEC 29109-1),
- test assertions of internal consistency by checking the types of values that can be contained within each field (Type A Level 2 as defined in ISO/IEC 29109-1).
It does not specify
- a test of conformance of CBEFF structures required by ISO/IEC 19794-9:2007,
- a test of consistency with an input biometric data record (Level 3),
- a test of other characteristics of biometric products or other types of testing of biometric products (e.g. acceptance, performance, robustness, security),
- a test of conformance of systems that do not produce ISO/IEC 19794-9:2007 records.
Publication date: July 2011