Ultracode is the first 2D, error-correcting color barcode primarily designed to be displayed on smartphones as well as printed by any color printer technology. It is read with a digital color camera or smartphone app. Its development was motivated by the ubiquitous use of color electronic displays, digital cameras and especially the development of the smartphone.
The Developer’s Software Support Package (in C++) includes:
· Data codeword encoding and decoding source code
· Data and URL compaction source code
· Color symbol generation source code
· Decoding color separation and quality measurement source
· Color quality measurement executable program for Windows 7-10
Also available for purchase is the Ultracode - AIM International Symbology Standard and a free Introduction to Ultracode.